Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!!

ITS HERE!!! ITS ALIVE!!! AND IT WORKS!!!!!!!!
Yes, I'm talking about my computer! It's all fixed! next step, a car... haha, ya like i can get another car for a while... in other news....



I GOT ACCEPTED TO APOLLO COLLEGE!!!! I start May 21! I'm so excited!!!!! Im gonna graduate from there between Feb. 18 and the 28. So YAY! I'm gonna be a Medical Assistant!!!! :) I is happy!!!! And no, don't believe mom for why I'm coming home for school. The TRUE reasons are: 1) its cheaper. 2) closer to home(no more children-sickness aka missing nephews and neices). 3)its something I want to do. 4) Medical Assistances make tons of money and have great medical AND dental benfits. 5) i'm hoping to get a car with my own money by next july at least! (and since MA's make bank, i think i can do it..) 6) i need out of windy-ville USA so i'm not always sick!
7) less stress when it comes to homework, Amber and Aaron, Scott and Jodi and Marie and Richard are most likely gonna be at moms often, and all of them can help me with my medical/english/math that i will be doing. :) so thoses are the real reasons for me not coming back to EA, that and all the boys here, the cute ones at least, are leaving on their missions....

Other happy/exciting news:
As i'm sure all my siblings now know thanks to Kirsha and Mother, yes, I'm seeing a new boy. His name is Bret Woodard, he is 24, an RM(went to Japan! How awesome is that?!?!?!) and he lives in Mesa, no you cant scare him away Scott. And he is a pretty amazing boy. :) Greg and my friend Shon say i need to marry him, i laugh at them both for saying it though. Marriage is possiable(ish??? meh), but I know i'm not ready, and i know Scott and David aren't ready to see me married, heck, David still sees me as being 5....

Lets see, what else is there.... oh! Spring Sing is this weekend! I know it's kinda short notice for some siblings, Jodi I understand, no worries there, but im sure mom didnt tell you all, my Chior concert is this weekend, Thrusday at 7:30pm, Friday at 7:30pm and Sat. at 2pm up here at EAC. Tickets are 5 bucks, kids i'm nearly positive are free though. I would love it if siblings came up here! It's gonna be a lot of fun! Lots of music, fun people, and of course, I'm actually singing alto(which i fail at...) so its gonna be quite fun to hear me do this show. :)

so thats all for now in the land of EAC, tune back later for more updates!
Always and forever!
Me :)

7 comments:

  1. YES!, glad that you are "coming" home and Hayden and Bailey can not wait ..... I am so sorry but we are not going to be able to make it this weekend .:0( I am waiting kids for a friend who needs to have a baby in the hospital ... but congrats on the BOY !!! is it the one who went to .....we were talking about??? Good for you!
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, now lets talk babysitting and the $$$$ to do it ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh kat, how happy am I for you to have found a Boy toy, It will take your brother a little bit longer to warm up to him if ever, depends on how he treats him and the most important thing is how he treats you in your brothers eyes, you know what I am talking about. And yes, he will need to meet him, and talk with him. So, when will that be happening????? LOL We want all the details about him. What school? grew up? any older siblings? pictures of him? Now, according to your brother, you had better date him till you are like 50!! LOL Just date him for a while and a while, you are still very young to be getting marriedish. Scott graduates from school before you come home, we will have to see if we will be moving soon or a little later. I just got insurance thru HOB LOB so we will see about starting back up to possibly have kids. (possibly alot at once, have to have the shots) AHHH! Scary thought to have alot of little REN'S running around at once. Love you always and can't wait until you are back home for good to see you more often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Tiff, THAT boy.... and i can only watch kids if im not doing school, and idk $$$... meh. I know Scott will eventually have to meet Bret, but i'm trying to put that off for a while ;) He is on my facebook, so many pics there. Ignore Kirsha's comment though, he is NOT a creeper. he is actually very sweet. Went to Mesquite high, 1 older sister, and 2 younger. born in Provo, moved to oregan, then here, been here for a while and likes it here. Pics( if i can get him to hold still fro my camera) will come when i see him next, which will be wither may 2 or 9, depending on when sarah gets baptised lol. More minions for ren.. that could only end in tears... lol yay for insurance!!!!! now, if only i could get better medical.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you Kat! We will not be coming up to watch your performance. We got tickets to the D-Backs on Saturday. The game starts at 5:10 pm. We would have liked to come.

    Babysitting is always welcomed, but not required. We would like to meet this boy as well. If he can survive our family get togethers, he is a keeper.

    We have new pictures for you of our family. We will give them to you when you get here. When are you coming home for good? Let us know, we'd (the boys) love to see ya. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, we need to talk! Now that I'm back home and have a random work schedule and am doing missionary shopping/ other things with my mom when I'm not working I'm only online late at night. I think the last time we had any form of communication was when I got my mission call 2 weeks ago (can you believe it's been that long already?!) Good thing we've got blogs so we can at least stay semi-updated. Oh, and I'll need your address so we can write while I'm on my mission!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, i know Marie, anyone that can survive your boys and Emma is a keeper. That and if he survives Scott lol.

    I'm coming home for good May 7th, or 8th, depending on when mom can get up here. I do however, need to be back up here on the 9th for my friends baptism, so somehow i have to figure that out...

    I know! 2 weeks! Its already moving by so fast! We will have lots to talk about, i promise! my address is 845 S. Vineyard, Mesa AZ 85210. Write often girly!!!

    ReplyDelete