Monday, April 27, 2009

Spring Sing and Bret!

OK, so it was Spring SING not FLING! lol but it was really really really fun! The whole week Bret said he wasn't going to be able to make it up because of work and school and what not. I was sad, but thats life. Well, I'm sitting beckstage, and its just before we go on and Bret txts me good luck and he wished he could have been there. I told him thanks and that he would really like it. Anyways, Womans Choral gets on, we sing, and we did REALLY good! I was very happy with Spring Sing on Thursday night. Carol, my roommate, mom came down to watch/listen to us and I didnt think it was weird when carol asked my fav flower, her mom wanted to know, so i told her my fav 3, and she said ok. Didnt think anything of it. Well, after we sang, a few groups later COmpany got on and did their little musical about a musical numbers(which was totally cute!) and one of their songs is, "He did it". Well, i was outside talking to friends, when i got a txt, from bret, saying He did it.. i was excited, he came up! Or at least i thought... well, after Spring sing was done, i was on the phone to bret and it sounded like he was in Mesa, car alarms going off and everything, then i get to my room, i change and then someone was knocking on my window... It was Bret with a dozen peach roses!!! I was soo happy!!!!! Carol, Carol's mom and Bret all planned a suprise visit for me. I was truely happy. Well, he stayed for ALL Spring Sing, and even met mom and dad, and mom likes him a lot. He is such a gentalman and a total sweet person, and mom thinks its totally cute that he bought me 3 dozen roses, white, yellow and pale pink for my final show. Dad said he wasn't going to bring those back lol. So now my room is basically all packed except for a few clothes, my computer and bedding... otherwise Dad, Mom and Bret helped me pack everything up and sent it home. Kirsha gives me 6 months before I'm engaged to him, but it seems like she has forgotten, me and Bret only met 10 days ago! It feels like I've know him a lot longer. I really like him, and he is so funny! I laugh all the time when I'm with him! Its really great! The following are Spring SIng pics and pics of me and Bret so you all can see what he looks like. :)


Vanessa and me!

My roses :) all 4 dozen of them

Payback!

See what i mean about laughing??? lol It helps that he kissed me too though :)

Bret and Me :)

9 comments:

  1. Okay, I think he is okay looking. Pictures on the computer never do anyone justice. When do we get to see him in person? It sounds like he is a nice guy. I heard he paid for your guys's dinner. That was a nice thing, especially when mom and dad were there as well. The flowers are very nice as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm coming home Friday to go to Six Flags Magic Mountain with him round 4-5ish, so you all can be at moms then. He went over tonight to get more approval of our weekend get away, and mom and dad both really like him, and Cam say Bret is HIS boy friend. I thought it was cute! But ya. So Friday he will be picking me up for Six Flags.... it will be interesting... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a good looking guy. Ive havent heard much about him but bits and pieces from mom and kb. From what Ive heard, he sounds like a really nice guy. So Friday around 4-5ish huh? We'll be there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol ok. if i get there sooner, ill txt/call you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want some stuff from 6 Flags ..... If I give you money ???? Just stuff for the kiddos ?????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure, if parents give me money, i will get their children something from 6 flags... :) and He wants to meet Cam's best friend and Sister friend and Cam's twins lol So family, be at the house by like 4pm on friday, knowing him, he will beat me to the house lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kat, I don't even get out of school until then. Can you wait til 6 pmish to leave? We could be there by then. Or we could just wait until he returns you back home. If he returns you back home. LOL!!! Richard would like to know how long he has been home? You know from his mission?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Richard says to remember to RM 3-3 rule. 3 months is too short. 3 years is too long.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol, hes been home for a while, he's 24, so figure it out from there. and whats with the 3-3 rule??? And the timing is completly based on when me and Alex hit the valley. my class is out at 2, so figure 3hrs with traffic and construction, and you have when i'm home. but like i said, he will most likely be at moms before i get there.

    ReplyDelete