Saturday, April 4, 2009

Updating My Life

Okay, so my computer is basically freid, no idea how or why, so I'm using my friends computers to get online and stuff. Well, as far as updating my life goes, I'm no longer single, I'm dating this amazing guy named Colby, he's from Winslow, in my ward, an RM(mission was in the philipeanes... spell check) but he's total sweet heart. Um, I'm coming home for easter, so if i'm needed to watch kiddos, call/txt me, ill be home friday by like. noonish, but i have an appointment with apollo college at 4, so ya. What else, oh! My friend Sarah, the one whos been having a lot of "bad" moments, is taking the missionary disscussions, and me and vanessa are siting in with her for those And we are currently waiting for the missionaries to come over today for her second lesson. We went between morning and afternoon conference to the LDS bookstore and she bought herself a quad and had them put her name on them, and shes been really really happy since! She's always been courious about the church, but didnt want to talk to the missionaries alone, then they came around to the apartments and she was out side and she just started to talk to them, and ya, now she's really happy. If she joins, i know she will be even more happy. She's such an amazing person, i think she will really join because she asked for ALL my books and music and asked to go to FHE with me and vanessa on monday, and she called us last night and was all, hey, cme spend the night so we can watch GC together! it was amazing! shes totally excited for all this. I'm happy for her! but ya, so thats al the time i have to write, missionaries are here for Sarah's next lesson! (and can i just say, macair labtops are hard to type on, i feel like im going to break this thing!)

3 comments:

  1. Did you send your laptop with Scott and Jodi so Aaron can have his peeps look at it for you?
    I am glad to hear you friend has decided to take the missionary lessons. That is really awesome! What is more cool is that you and Vanessa are there are a support for her.
    So tell us more about COLBY!! I think another post is necessary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Amber. We want to know more about this boy. How about a picture or two? Bring him to the blessing. There will only be about 50 family members there. No big deal. :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. MARIE!!!! NO!!!!! You all are so mean! and i dont think there is much to tell, im ending it with him, things are turning out like most of my other relationships, no respect for boundaries. all he wants to do is kiss me, or try and make out, and im not gonna do it, so we fight about it all the time. boys here are kinda lame. explain more when i see you guys on sunday

    ReplyDelete