Monday, May 4, 2009

ME vs SIX FLAGS!!!







Six Flags... WOW!
Ok, so are most of you all know, I HATE roller coasters, i don't like the loops, the speed, nor the drops or leaving the ground basically. Well, I went to Six Flags Magic Mountain with Bret, a girl from Bret's ward named Jennie(the cute short blonde) and Jennie's friend Ali. Bret was a total pimp! Hime and 3 girls, ya, pimi-zone was entered lol.
Well, Kirsha picked me up Friday and brought me to mesa and then Bret came over and got me with his buddy Chris and we went back to Brets place so he could pack and so Jennie and Ali could pack faster lol. Once we were all pack and had everything in the MINI COOPER(think about that space for a sec... ya, it was fun...) Then Ali and Jennie piled into the back and i sat up front with Bret. VERY fun ride up! Ali and Jennie are so flippen amazing and funny and just wickedly awesome! I loved hanging out with them! Well, we get to Cali and head over to Laguna Hills(basically Laguna beach if you ask me) and yes, it IS very much like the T.V. Show. BUt we headed there to stay at Brian, Jennie's brother, house. It was pretty fun not gona lie, i mean Brian and Bret made us all breakfast before we took off. It was SOOOO GOOD!!!!!!
Then we left and headed to the park. Now as i mentioned before I HATE roller coasters!!!! So the first one Bret takes me on? Tatsu. It means dragon, and I know why... ITS CRAZY!!!! I was soo scared! I think i lost my voice on that ride lol. Poor Bret though, i held his had on every ride, and i think i broke it lol. not really but still... These are the rides we went on:
Tatsu- pretty scary for me, i hated it at first but looking back, it was NOTHING compared to Dejavu...
Dejavu- I HATE THIS STUPID RIDE!!!! It pulls you up backwards, then DROPS you! and you do all the twists and turns and then go up the other rail/side and it DROPS you again!!!! And all this is done BACKWARDS!!!!!! Ya, Kitty no like that one... ever...
Viper- I actually didnt mind Viper, the only bad part about it was how jerky it was and the headach i got after the ride was done.. man that whiplash hurt...
X2- Only really scary part was the beginning, it pulls you backwards then drops and twists you so your upsidedown and backwards... it had fire though, it was cool! Don't tell Bret, but i actually did like this one... lol
Batman- For how much people talked about this ride, i was SHOCKED at how lame it was... the only creepy part was when your feet are close to the water, thats it. but other than that, it was actually pretty lame... short, fast, and lame lol
Ninja- I LOVED THIS ONE!!!!! It was "a baby coaster" which was all fine and dandy for me :)
Scrambler :)- Hehe, i wasnt gonna go on the Riddlers Revenge because it scared me just looking at it, so i took Bret on the Scrambler, and haha, HE was nervous about THAT!!!!! :) I felt so special :) Remind me to thank Richards mom for taking me and Christopher on it at the state fair because it really was fun!!

but ya. In all, i had fun, scared myself to death(you all know i psych myself out) but i still had fun.

THE REWARDS!:
So for going on X2 and Dejavu with Bret, he bought me a ring and it says "My Kitty Kat" and a necklace that says "Taken" i thought it was rather cute, so i made him a ring and it has our inside joke on it, "hands off, Taken!". Long story i dont feel like sharing with you all on that! lol And i also got an airbrush tattoo! its really cute! Pics of the rings/tattoo up later, i have to finish packing! But yes, I had fun, and i want to go again! :) Go figure right? lol
Until next time!
-Me
AH! I know there were more, but i cant remember them at the moment.. lol

9 comments:

  1. You are funny! You are totally "whipped". I can't wait to spread to everyone that he bought you a RING!! That is serious stuff.
    "two little lovers sitting in a tree . . ." I am sure the rest of the song is not that far behind, well actually- I hope at least part of that song is far away!!!
    Oh- I can't believe that Bret let you get a tattoo. What a return missionary. :( just kidding . . .kinda.
    Have fun packing and we will see you later this week at Moms- and maybe Bret too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its an AIRBRUSH tattoo! And its almost off now anyways... the other place was closed.. lol and mom knows he bought me a ring, i got him one too goof lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exchanging rings already, huh?! I like Amber's comment about the song. I will also spread to my family (Richard & Boys) that he got you a ring. You know my boys will probably say "Kayla has a boyfriend! Kayla has a boyfriend!" They will repeat until they die.

    Don't forget to pencil us in for the 16th of May. He can come too. There is compensation involved. Probably food, and a small amount of dinero. I have to see how things go this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Honda... really??? You all are horrible lol.

    You have been penciled in, and Bret was informed, seeing as after my orientation for Apollo college(May 12) and Jennie's dance recital(7pm that night) he wasnt to go AGAIN to six flags, so we will see how this all will work out... lol And the day your boys stop will be.... most likely never. knowing them, i will be 90yrs old and have mass amounts of grands kids and they will still say, "Kayla has a boyfriend". I'm not worried... lol

    I'll be sure to invite him too, he has to survive your boys as a final test.. well, almost final, Scott is the final test cuz David is too far away to administer that one... lol Though I'm sure he already knows about Bret, mom and Bret talk more than me and Bret talk, how odd is that? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright KAT A tattoo ! I am so proud of you !!!! A ring awesome ... but its not a diamond so .... You really seem so much happier now with Bret in your world. Keep it up and We WOULD LOVE TO GO NEXT TIME ...:0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) THANK YOU!!!! I am much happier with Bret in my life! I erally do laugh everyday, and when school/drama stresses me out, he knows it and will call me or txt me and make me laugh or smile. It's really awesome! And yes, It's not a diamond, so family please stop "freaking out" ;) lol. We are going again on the 12th,i think its gonna be another day trip, I'm not sure.. When I get more info, you get more info lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know that "special" rings do not have to include diamonds. Some might just be a band.

    I guess since you will be out of town on the 16th, even though it was penciled in- I guess I might talk to Marie about taking over for you.

    I will say that Bret is quite nice, but I still have more questions to ask him, so I will be writing them down so I do not forget all of them. Like I want to see this infamous rings and necklace. The tattoo is not bad- I just like to tease :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. --Glad you guys ahd fun in Cali. Rollercoasters are fun, well most of them anyway. I'm not a big fan of rides, but I will do coasters.
    --Lexie says thanks for the swimming today, by the way. The boys want to know when you and Bret will be coming over?

    ReplyDelete