Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Gift of Talents..

I decided that I would share my bordem, my beauty, and my talents with you all by posting these two videos. The first is titled 'Grandma's Garden'. It's a dedication to all Grandmothers, on Earth or in Heaven, and even yet to come. The second is the Mother's Day video I made mom, titled 'The Kids'; She cried, like normal. It was my first video, and I think I did very well on it, so I'm sharing it with you all.


(video is not really that long, i just couldn't make it stop... it ends at 4:53.. not 7whatever....)

5 comments:

  1. Could you make me a copy of the pictures you have of my kids? You got some really awesome pictures. That's a cool video by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY !!!! What is up with more video time of Cam??? I think you need to revamp it .... given equal time to all the grand kids and add the actual kids ..... in the video .....

    Love Ya ! Oh yes My kids are so cute and much adorable then KB's .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice videos Kat. Could you show me how to to this? I could show more photos of our events. It would be fun to experiment with. Let me know. Anytime is good. If it needs to wait until after schools starts, that's okay with me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its really easy to do. i use Windows Movie Maker, it shows you how to do it all step by step basically. I don't have enough pictures of all the grandkids... Cam lives here so he kinda has more photo-opts... sorry.. and i have like.. 4 pictures of siblings, so if you want me to modify it, send me the pics you want in it.. and bug, that may take a while... so you know...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked your little movies. You included some very cute ones of the kiddos. Next maybe we could see a little movie of you and Bret? hmmm. . .

    ReplyDelete