Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another "Great" Date at EAC...

Yep, another date. This time, it involved a nice hospital trip, for my roommate! My date way this guy Ryan Housenger, he went to high school with my RA Tyra, so he's a pretty chill person. Well, about an hour before my date was suppose to have begun, Carol my roommate decided that she needed to go to the hospital, and me being who i am, i call ryan and told him what was going on, and he was all, ok, no problem, i'll come pick you guys up and we can have our date at the hospital while carol is getting checked out. Can we say weirdest date in a long time. came to find out, Ryan is an intern at the hospital, so i got a 'grand tour' of the cafe there. which, totally was a normal looking cafe ive seen, but whatever. Well, then we get gloves, and we blow them up. then ryan takes them and puts them in his locker in the locker rooms, i'm stuck waiting in the hall looking like a dork for like 10 mins. people i think thought i was a mental patient or something. then it got worse.... Abby found me... Now, back when i was stuck in that stupid place for the surgery, Abby was one of my nurses, and i hated that woman because she would make me laugh, and wake me from a dead sleep and say the same thing over and over in her rusty hispanic accent... "Get up. You need walk 20 minutes, now. Dont make me get ice water." ya, she was evil lady at 3am, trust me... *glare* well, Ryan sees Abby, Abby sees me, and i see a door leading outside, so i booked it! I hate that lady, and i know its not fair, she was just doing her job and all, but walking at 3 am? really??? anyways, well we ended up out by the front/er entrence, and carol txts me that shes ok to go home, just a bad sore throat. so i get in Ryans car, and drive it over as he is getting carol. We all pile into his tiny honda and go to walmart to get carols meds. No worries, we have a half hour to spare, so of course us being retarded college students, we decide to have fun... in walmart.. go fig right? well, we ended up in the Twilight section of walmart, and you family members know i loved that series a lot, and even was a bit happy with the movie. well, i say a bracelt that just made me laugh so hard! it said:" I like my men sparkling." first though that came to my head, no joke, was: "Yes, because i want to be blinded by noon." Ryan didnt get it, carol got it, she was dying on the floor, i was dying on the racks, and ryan was just confused as ever. eventually we got carols meds and we all left, and ryan walked me and carol to our door and kissed carol on the forhead and told her to go lay down and get better, that walmart needed its Jew back.. long inside joke, not enough time to explain it. Well, then me and Ryan go and sit on the smoker bench, no he doesnt smoke its just a bench people, and we start talking. and its really windy out mind you, so ya, we were huddled together on that bench, and he totally asked me out on another date, but this time, he gets to bring one of his roommates to the hospital. it made me laugh so hard. so yes, kat had fun tonight, even if i did see the devil reincarnated named Abby... it was still fun! :) Saturday is my next date, more info as it comes. :)

2 comments:

  1. That was funny!! I am glad you are finding funny guys who will take you out. Has Ryan read or watched the movie? If he has not, maybe watch the movie for another date so he can get all the jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol He has heard about the books, and refused to see the movie until he met a girl who forced him, or in other words told him, they were gonna watch it. Sadly, Mom has my copy, and i'm trying to save my money, so i didnt buy it yet, but he is gonna eventually watch it with me! :) He's a total goofball, he's kind of like Scott and Emma put together, in a weird sort of way seeing as Emma is another of Scott's minions, but eh.

    ReplyDelete