Thursday, March 19, 2009

Really? YOUR complaining???

Since basically EVERYONE seems to be fighting about whos watching whos kids, even though i dont get why since i never had a choice, but whatever im posting this. Just wanna say GROW UP SIBLINGS!!!! I mean hey, from the age of 9 on, i was "the babysitter", remember? and i rarely got paid, it annoyed me, but hey, i got over it because FAMILY DOESNT NEED TO PAY FAMILY! Its a service, so you siblings, grow up. At least when i am "asked" by kirsha to watch the kids, i do it because it means im bonding with them, how else do you guys think i got cam to sit and actually let people read to him, its because everyday after school, I had to watch him, remember? so stop with the whole "im so done with this sibling" business and grow up. "you dont have to like your family, but you HAVE TO love them" If you are totally gonna be all high school about it, then go back to it. im done hearing you all complain that you "didnt get paid" or whatever. think back, how many times did i watch your kids for you? how many times did you actually pay me? Yes, Marie and RIchard would sometimes pay me, but mostly i told them no, it was fine, and know what, i started to enjoy doing to for free. I shouldnt have to be paid for spending time with my nieces and nephews, and neither should you. Tiff pays when she can, i dont argue with her or marie about it because i know they will pay me one way or another, weather its in cash, food, or just letting me hang out with them. If your gonna cry and complain about having to watch kids besides your own, and this goes for everyone, then stop being a parent and give your kids away. its that simple. if you dont wanna be a parent, or an aunt/uncle, then leave everything you have, and go away. im tired of all the fighting about watching your family. get over it, none of you gave me much of a choice, and if i had one, i still mostly choose to watch them because i wanted to be close to them, because i love them. so next time you decide your family isnt worth your time, remember who you are, and what religion you are, because your stuck with us forever. there, i said my peace.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, thanks for putting it that way !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry if it came off so... grouchy... but i just was tired of people telling me all about it and how they didn't want to watch kids. Its retarded! GAH! ok, I'm clam now... okay. *sigh* I just wish our family would learn that were stuck with each other forever, so they better start enjoying each others company, ya know?

    ReplyDelete