Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Good date gone Bad!

So, as i mentioned before, My good friend Ryan got the movie Titan A.E. and we decided to do a date thing and watch it. Well, apparently most of my weird/amazing friends wanted to watch the movie with us, but at our friend Sarah's apartment. The only reason, she has a big screen and surround sound. So we decided what the heck, sure. So we drive over with my roommate Carol and friend Keisha. We park everything seems normal, but it wasn't, like most days. Well, We popped the movie in the DVD player, Sarah went out back and started a bon fire (now you understand why i love her apartment), and then Josh, Carol, Shon, Keisha, Vanessa, Tyra, Tyler, and Joe went back and forth from the movie to the fire. We finished watching the movie, which just gets funnier and funnier every time I watch it, and we go out back. Of course, though I have quit, most of my friends have not, so it was really hard to be happy by the fire with all the cigarette smoke. (just as a side note, varnished chairs smell worse then melting plastic in a fire...) So Sarah, Shon, Josh, Carol, and Keisha light up, so i moved away from them. Well then we all just started to talk about all the inside jokes we have together, and since their my friends, I'm sure you all can guess they're all pretty much idiots not ready to grow up. 
Eventually, Sarah starts to get txt messages from some guy, so she goes and locks herself in her room. This is a typical Sarah moment, so we think nothing of it, Ryan of course is confused, so he starts to question about it. Shon then figures out that drama was about to go down, so he decided to walk back to the dorms, which is just down the street, about half an hour, maybe 45 mins of a walk. We're used to him doing that, its how he cools off when he's mad. Well, Sarah gets extremely mad that we let Shon walk home, so she doesn't want to admit she's mad, but she's slamming doors, cursing a lot, and she just was all grrness. Eventually, we all decide to leave, I was to go back with Carol and Josh, hoping to calm him down before he did something else to open his leg wound up. Ryan understood, and said he would go back with Tyra and Tyler, so he was totally a trooper through out all of this. We get about 10 yards away from the dorms when we see Shon, so we pull over and pick him up then go park and we talk and calm Josh down. We think everything is okay, then of course Sarah txts all of us yelling at us that we didn't do anything, we didn't clean her house, etc. Basically she wanted to just get mad and found dumb reasons to be mad. Well, we all get mad, I find Ryan, apologize for Sarah's outbursts and anything she said. The sweetheart that Ryan is, totally understood and even offered to help cool her down before we all went to bed, it was nearly midnight by this time. By 2:30 a.m. we had gotten Sarah to be calm, Josh to be calm, SHon not want to kill anything or even smoke for a while, and just everything cooled down. So me and Carol came up to our room and passed out.
At 5:30 this morning, Shon called me and told me to wake Carol and come downstairs. So I do, both of us are half awake when we meet Shon downstairs. Apparently, Music Tour is this week, so Shon, Tyler, Josh and many other friends were going to be gone till tomorrow. So of course they had to wake us up to say goodbye. After we said our partings, i went back to bed, only to be woken up at 9 by Josh calling me. The retard that is known as Joshua Sigfreid, busted open his leg, AGAIN! So he was in the hospital getting ready to fly to PHX for another surgery. No worries at this point, we are used to that. But then he does something I thought this boy would never do. He told me where his keys to his beautiful Toyota Thundra Extended Cab and Bed 4 door was in his room. O.O Total shock, this boy wont let even his sister drive that truck, but the ex girlfriend gets to, I'm shocked! Then again, it's only until tomorrow when Shon gets back from tour, then he is driving it to Josh's house in Lakeside and having his dad bring him back here. But the fact that I get to drive a truck, a BIG truck, is pretty scary! That and i took my stupid dance midterm... I'm not really signed up for that class, but Tyra makes me go with her so she can have a mannequin to show things to the lil girls in the class. My week has been stress.. I'm ready for a nice long nap... but alas, dinner is in like 20 mins... so After dinner, I'm passing out. 
Thats all I have for now... Wow, I wrote a lot. Hm. Okay, more info as it comes.
Always and Forever,
-Me

1 comment:

  1. You and your friends are funny! I am glad to hear you got everyone calmed down. Sorry to hear Josh's leg opened again- that has got to stink.
    Driving big trucks is fun huh. And by the way, the truck is Toyota Tundra, there is no h in tundra.
    See you in a few days!

    ReplyDelete