Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New Poem


So I decided that I would post my new poem on here so you all can show it to mom. My printer is being dumb and wont print, but if someone would print it out to give to her, i would really appreciate it.

The Man

Darkness falls, the light hides.

Truth has no past, my future blind.

Happiness shattered, hatred embarks.

Nothing left to see in a land so dark.

A man appears, his eyes hold the light.

He shows no fear over the night.

He raises his voice, the mountains all bow.

He shows his status, a king somehow.

He walks and life begins, the darkness has no friend.

He opens his arms and holds me near.

He my King, my Master, my Savior so dear.

All time stops as I follow him there.

I enter heaven, the crowds all cheer.

‘What happened to me’ I ask him real soft.

‘I changed your heart, no longer are you lost.'

The past now blind, a future I see.

No longer can the darkness have a hold over me.


No comments:

Post a Comment