Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Give in...

Okay, so I have finally broke down and got a blog spot that is not Facebook..... 

So, to update the world, mostly Tiffany, Amber, and Laurissa since they will read it the most. I'm happy here in Thatcher, Az. School is going well, I've had 2 midterms so far this week, and I plan to end my week with my Psychology Midterm. Math midterm was today, along with my Lost Tribes Buried Cities Midterm. I hope for the best, but me being so sick lately, I have my doubts about getting good grades.
  Choir is going well, I still strongly dislike my teacher and my section leader, but thats life. We have so far, 4 songs that just Women's Choral will be singing: The Voice, Let Us Sing Jubilate Deo, I Couldn't Hear Nobody Pray, and The Bells. We will also be singing the following either with all choirs or just Mens Chorus: May The Lord Bless You And Keep You, America Finale, and then Octa-part Harmony. My concert will be March 24th and 25th at 7:30 p.m, and then again on March 28th at 2 p.m.
  My drama class has been rather uneventful, and I think it is a rather easy class, so I am not worried about my midterm on Thursday.
Friday begins my Spring Break! My last class begins at 1 p.m and I will be out by, I hope at least, 2:30 p.m and then Scott is bringing me home. My best friend and my Missionary is also coming home this Friday! So I'm very excited for that. His Home Coming is Sunday March 8th at 1 p.m so needless to say I will be there. As far as my plans go for Spring Break,  I promised Hayden I would play a whole day with him, so I'm on Hayden and Bailey duty, of course I wont get a choice in watching Camron and Taylor, I hope to go to Tiffany's house because I want to see the puppy! I miss all the kids, and can't wait to be home so I can wish I was back in Thatcher. :) That's life.
That's all I have time to write, I have to go to dinner and then I'm off on a date with my good friend (and nothing more) Ryan Mangum. So I guess I will fill you all in about that later.
Always and Forever,
Me

5 comments:

  1. So you finally broke down huh? It's really easy to get the hang of this. The more you blog, the mroe you leanr and the more you'll get stuff down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay well i guess that you do not have our blog address since we were not mentioned in the people that would follow you, so here it is scottrthompsonfamily.blogspot.com Hope things are great for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, don't forget to find time to help me with my phone. I need ringtones and I have figured out how to email pics from the phone to the computer. I guess you will have to wait to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad things are going well. I like the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey come on over and see the puppy .... Hayden can not wait to see you and Bailey too. She had an accident and broke a tooth ..... See pictures on the facebook and shortly my blog ... My blog address is
    www.davidandtiffanybrown.blogspot.com
    If you need help with a background I can help you .... no cost :0)

    ReplyDelete